Header Ads

CELEBRITIES TALK: I AM AN ABORE- RONKE ODESANYA.



Today on celebrities talk we will be featuring our interview with Nollywood celebrity Ronke Odesanya :
CAN YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
My name is Ronke Odesanya like you all know. Am also an introvert, yes most people won’t believe this. I only talk when am with my close friends.
DO YOU SOMETIMES FEEL YOU ARE NOT CELEBRATED ENOUGH?
To an extent, my opinion about that is, it is not everyone that is celebrated that ends well, or does what is to be done. Some people pay to be celebrated, some are still looking to be celebrated.
So I don’t believe that everybody being celebrated deserves to be celebrated.
HOW DO YOU COPE WITH THE PRESS.
Dealing with the press is something that is really difficult for us as celebrities. Considering the fact that they don’t verify their information before publishing it.
I remember when the rumour that I was dating Saheed Balogun went around and they also said that i was in a fight with his wife Fatiah Balogun but luckily for me I was in a location with her so I just went to her to clear the air.
IS IT REALLY TURE THAT YOU ATTEND THE CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST?
Yes that’s true. My parents attended the Celestial Church of Christ before they moved to Christ Apostolic Church but I liked the Celestial church and I stayed back.
Am actually an Abore, we are the set of people that see vision and fall into trance. We are not allowed to dress exorbitantly but considering the nature of my job am given the grace.

No comments