Header Ads

Lindaikeji might go to jail-Yemi solade


3Actor yemi solade in a recent interview with The nation newspaper expressed his beef against Africa's biggest blogger Linda ikeji here's what he said when he was asked about his family pictures that trended online resently
"I posted pictures on Facebook and she funny Nigerians started writing stories about it. I have to mention lindaikeji (Gbosa). I don't know whether she married or has children (no sir she doesnt poor her) I posted pictures on my Facebook wall for my contacts alone and Linda is not one of them(alleged ameboisim well that's what we bloggers do) I know the national assembly is working on these things(WTF he's one of those that supports the social media bill) Some of them will rot in jail (do you imply my dearest sister lindaikeji)." Well that's all he said before he wishes I go to jail to that's enough but let's trend #lindaikeji vs yemisolade on twitter to see if sister Linda has an alibi to all this allegations !Drop your comments you can't tell me you don't have anything to say

No comments