Header Ads

IS IT MY BUSINESS? Of what business is it to me Since it doesn't affect the coins in my pocket? Their daughters were kidnapped from their warmth by known strangers I was there without prompt to bring them back Of what business is it to me since it doesn't affect the coins in my pocket? Ada and Ade, were out of school for months due to strike Adamu turned a dropout tool due to tuition fees hike Of what business is it to me since it doesn't affect the coins in my pocket? Hunger buried innocent citizens in the hollow belly of its savouring stomach Country's economy receives no more encomium; its now unstable like uranium poverty has became a gnome in many homes Of what business is it to me since it doesn't affect the coins in my pocket? Masses money disappear en masse at the sight of my signature sending them on an excursion to the belly of my hungry pocket this is my feature I need their money not their future Of what business is it to me since it doesn't affect the coins in my pocket? Then one day it happened tears formed in the cloud reality beckoned to me and walk me down the Isle of remembrance When life came with its hand of thorns silent siren screaming casketing my subtle soul In the vault forever Then I asked is it my business? DON-KOLAWOLU

No comments